Thursday 6 December 2007

Cab driver 'sleeps' on the road



Stomp
Posted on 05 Dec, 2007 11:36

STOMPer I Ch was driving into Alexandra car park besides the ABC market when he came across this taxi “parked” at the bend there, and the driver sleeping inside.

In an email which he sent to STOMP today (5 Dec), he wrote:

“I was driving into Alexandra car park besides the ABC market when I came across this taxi "parked" at the bend leading to the multi-storey car park.

“Normally I'll ignore such cars but this taxi was stationary at the most curvaceous part of the car park entrance, making it hard for me and other cars to negotiate into the car park.

“If you take a closer look at the photo, you'll notice you cannot see the driver's seat.

“That's because the driver is sleeping in the car with his seat flipped down. The engine was still running.

“After consuming my breakfast at the ABC market, I returned to the car park 30 minutes later only to see the taxi still parked there!”

The STOMPer also sent in this illustration of what it looked like from the top.

No comments: