Wednesday 19 March 2008

Terrorist Caught Due To CBD Taxi Policy

http://www.talkingcock.com/html/article.php?sid=2507&mode=thread&order=0

Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008Topic: Local News

by Kok Kok KwayWanted terrorist Mat Alamak was captured today after he failed to hail a cab in the CBD area.

TalkingCock secured this exclusive interview with wanted terrorist Mat Alamak to understand how he was recaptured by police.

"Aiya, damn suay!” said Mr. Alamak. “After my successful ‘toilet break’, I decided to lie low for a while. I got a job selling mee siam in a coffee shop on Circular Road and managed to evade the police.

"Today, got two policemen came to my shop and ordered mee siam. After I brought them their mee siam, they asked me why got no "hum" in the mee siam. I told them mee siam where got hum, but they said nowadays new policy all mee siam must have hum.

This policy took place while I was on no-pay-leave at Whitley, that's why I didn't know about it."The two policemen then looked at me suspiciously. I made an excuse, went to the toilet and managed to escape via my top-secret, patented ‘toilet break’ technique."

Out on Circular Road, I tried to hail a taxi, but they don't want to stop because of the new CBD taxi policy!

“I panicked, and looked around for a taxi stand, but none was in sight! Later, I found a taxi stand, but there were 50 people in the line.

Wah lau! When I finally got into the taxi, the taxi driver told me, eh tell you har, got CBD surcharge, hor.

I realised I didn't have enough money, and kena kicked out of the taxi. That was when the police finally caught up with me.

"Mr. Wong Ah Seng, Minister of the Police Ministry, attributed the successful recapture to the close cooperation between the police and LTA.

"The new CBD taxi policy is actually a smokescreen to flush out Alamak. We knew he was hiding out in the CBD area, so we wanted to make his movement difficult. You really think we so stupid and designed this type of cockup policy, is it?"

No comments: